Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suppose I will put this here, the majority of the people I know from this site all started in the trapping forum.

We had a great day Saturday, blue skies, warm, sunny. Every thing went pretty well as planned. Jena looked great, she even suprised me with a camo vest to wear for the reception. :lol:.

We dont have any of the photographer's prints back but we do have a few of our amatuer pics back.

The ceremony was at tawas point lighthouse. (One of the many things that Jena and I love about michigan is its nautical history and all the lighthouses. We spend a great deal of our rec time together driving to lighthouses)

Here are 3 pics for now

Me starting to get a little bit ansy:SHOCKED:

Our vows

(notice my old buddy tsteinhauer444 as the middle groomsman, he is still around....he just has a woman now)

Later in the night at the reception. Our faces were pretty much stuck in smile mode by this point.

Hope everyone had a great time at the convention. Wish I could have been there but I guess we will have a great time spending countless aniversaries at MTA conventions

Mike

·
Registered
948 Posts
Congtats Mike. Now go bait my bear stand. Oh wait, put up a stand for me then start baiting it.

Marco

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice choice Mike. Here's to you, from another guy that definitely married "up".

Sean

·
Registered
7,479 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
My condolences ;)

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats!! Looks like it was a great time.

Don't believe all the BS people say about getting married and all the fun ending. Sounds like you picked a good one.

Congrats again!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Who uses Vacation time on a WEEKEND?????:dizzy::dizzy:

Now we know who wears the pants in the household.

Your scared to go already!:lol::lol::lol: So whipped!:gaga::gaga::gaga:
school monday through thursday and work fri sat and sun. Health care means I will always have a job, but it also means lots of weekends and holidays

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
see she allready has them in her purse. he cant even get away for a day on the weekend.:lol:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Congrats to you both!!

Best Wishes,
Mike

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
you know i wont rag on you buddy.... think i might be popping the question very soon... ring finally came in...ekkkk :yikes:.... trapping and hunting was fun while it lasted :lol:

looks like you caught a good one there Mike... camo vest.... i wont be that lucky i can tell you that haha... but she is still a keeper...

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!

OK in the spirit of sharing as so often happens here ... the secret to a long and good marriage is spoil your wife every chance you get.

PS It will help ya get away with more down the road.;)

·
Super Moderator
3,102 Posts
Mike,

Congratulations!

You definitely have a beautiful bride and partner for many many years of outdoors adventures.

You are one lucky guy!

Sure hope to see you next year at the MTA Convention.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts