Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know wrong forum but does anybody have this trail cam Moultrie Feeders' or know some one who does do u like it thanx

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Not to be rude but this has been talked about at least 75 times on here just do a search and you will get all the info you need and most likley some you don't :sad:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Here's the thread that I started: Moultrie

I can't say that I recommend one.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
its hard to figure out which forum as there is not one for trail cams buckwhacka so I put mine here and here is a link to it
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117526

Heres abother
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117526

I just found one more that I made
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115154

Thanks youg man for filling out your profile, I would not have taken the time to answer other wise
Its not the best camera out there but it sure the heck is cheap enough and does a lot of things and yes I am happy with it. If you click on my photos icon to the right you can see some of the pohotos and a short movie that the camera takes
and I would get the battery that is rechargeable for about $10.00

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Ya your right there Steve . I believe if they dont fill out there profile they should not be allowed to post on here. After all it's nice to know somthing about our fellow sportsmen & women before we answer any questions of give comments.. just my 2 cents ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
if i remember correctly. bass pro has them for 79 bucks tomorrow untill noon.

·
Registered
808 Posts
i also have the one from walmart and it takes great pics. check out my gallery if ya like..

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
...we could be a little more tolerant around these forums. If somebody posts a question and you deem it to be ludicrous, you are not obligated to reply. A newcomer might not know how to search the forums...I have been around as long as the next guy and I am not at all sure what the appropriate forum would have been to post such a question?!?

Lets try to think twice before we click the "Submit Reply" button!

I apologize for sounding preachy.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
wild bill said:
if i remember correctly. bass pro has them for 79 bucks tomorrow untill noon.
I'd rather stand outside naked in a blizzard than fight those shopping crowds after T-day. :p

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
thats all the camera is worth , I gave mine a month to try and get it to work right and now I'm sending it back doesnt take pictures worth a darn , watched deer on a bait pile for hours and no pictures. You get what you pay for plus the battery life is unacceptable , just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
onebad800 said:
thats all the camera is worth , I gave mine a month to try and get it to work right and now I'm sending it back doesnt take pictures worth a darn , watched deer on a bait pile for hours and no pictures. You get what you pay for plus the battery life is unacceptable , just my 2 cents
Did you have the digital or the 35 MM
I bought a 35 MM can't think of the name of it and after 3 rolls of black photos I took it back, it was around 79.00 at wal-mart over a year ago, set it out and had eagles comeing in and never got one photo in the 2 weeks or so of messing with it
This one is a fair camera, I don't know if its missing any photos because mine are so far late at night

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Mine is the moultrie digital 1.3mp , new in the end of october. I did get 2 pictures when the camera was 5ft from the bait, but any farther it dont take anything.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
onebad800 said:
Mine is the moultrie digital 1.3mp , new in the end of october. I did get 2 pictures when the camera was 5ft from the bait, but any farther it dont take anything.
do you mean you didn't get any other photos than the 2 that were at 5 feet and assumed that it wouldn't take further than that?

in this photo of a coyote the cam is set about 2 feet from a six foot road and on the other side of the road (I pushed in 2 short roads with the bucket of my tractor and the bucket is five feet so the roads are about a foot wider than the bucket), in between the 2 roads is a space about 7 or 8 feet, the coyote is on the second road but I would guess he is no closer than 15 feet maybe a foot or so more and if you look behind him you can see trees in the photo that are small about 2 to 6 inchs that the camera picked up that are on the other side of the second road making that about 20 feet or a little more
I cropped the photo also, it was quite a bit wider

This one of a Grey fox was about 8 to 9 feet away,

By the way it did miss a possum that was 8 to 10 feet away, the only reason I can come up with is that it was bitter cold and the possum was moving so slow that it wouldn't set off the camera or because I set the cam on the ground on a slight rise the beam missed him, I saw his tracks in the snow is the reason that I knew it didn't take a photo, I did get one climbing a tree for bait at about 12 feet though before the cold snap and snow

You must have had a defective one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts