Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The photo below was taken in front of my Outback Shack with my oldest son's trail camera (35 mm).

I'm thinking about getting a digital trail cam sometime in the next year. I'm looking for something reliable. Any recommendations and/or tips about what to look for when I buy?

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
nice pic whit. it is a lot of fun checking those cameras. waiting for the pics to be developed. i dont have a camera yet but plan on a couple digital trail cams down the road. i checked them with wildbill and his 35mm cam. pretty cool

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
whit, cool pics. you can do a search on here and get all kinds of opinions on the different cams. personally i have narrowed my search down to either a cuddeback or a leaf river cam that i plan to get in the spring if santa dont bring me one first.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FixedBlade said:
That would make a great post card.

You know, I was looking at the photo as it appears in this thread and it looks very similar to a painting that I've seen. It almost looks unreal.

I agree, it would make a nice postcard.

·
Premium Member
7,379 Posts
Whit1 said:
I'm thinking about getting a digital trail cam sometime in the next year. I'm looking for something reliable. Any recommendations and/or tips about what to look for when I buy?
Cuddle Back -

ferg....

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I just built a camera last week. 4.1 megapixel sony camera and it is working to almost 60 feet. I looked around and did my shopping. Put the thing together for less than half of a cuddeback

1 - 12 of 12 Posts