Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a phone number for a bait shop on townline lake in montcalm county? It's off of M-46 if that helps.
thanks for your help

·
Registered
911 Posts
Don't have the number, but they have a good selection at the BP station at the corner of M46 and M91, live bait also. Might try them in the phone book.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help guys. Does anybody do any good on townline lake? I see that they have stocked quite a bit of pike. What other species are in that lake? Or should I go to some other lake in that area?
thanks again.

·
Registered
131 Posts
There are all species in Townline lake. Gills, perch, crappie, pike, catfish, bass. Pretty much your basics. Youll see the people out there to guide you where to fish.

·
Banned
5,167 Posts
Dave, there is a Tamarack Sports in lakeveiw on north greenville rd (989) 352-7527 try that one. And the answer to your pm is no, not that lake.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Gold Star is East of Townline between Six Lakes and Edmore and Tamarack Sports is in LakeView BP station. The pike should keep you busy might get a keeper.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Having lived on that lake most of my life....If your looking for nice pike, thats not the lake. Lots of hammer handles. good bass fishing in the summer though!

Adam

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
very helpful info,
so what is a good lake to hit in that area. I want to get some walleye,pike,perch,and gills.
again,thanks for the help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts