Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great little snowblower. I had several requests about this one in another thread. I usually get a hundred dollars for these but thought I\'d offer this one to the M-S.com membership for $80.00

Pickup/Delivery info; I live in White Lake Twp, Oakland County and work in Auburn Hills.... - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2506

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They're call'in for some more snow starting tommorrow! :evil:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Mike,
Did I hear you mention at the M&G last night that you needed a snow thrower for your place up north?

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due51 said:
Mike,
Did I hear you mention at the M&G last night that you needed a snow thrower for your place up north?
Dohhh! :banghead3 I had it with me last night at the M&G! Several others had asked about it and I thought I'd bring it along just in case.

·
IZ Kamakawiwo'ole lives!
5,135 Posts
but ESOX has me covered !

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold! Audit bought'er......

Donation to Steve for the site made thru Paypal!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
William H Bonney said:
Burksee, are you a snowblower "fixer"?
I tinker with'em. I've worked on a lot of lawn/snow equipment in the past. Let me know what your needs are and I'll see if I can help! :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Greg, my friend is looking for a small snowblower. If you have any more for sale pm me with what you have and a $ amount. Thanks, Al

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Al!

Don't have any at the moment. If you wanna see if he's interested in the one you've got we talked about that needs work I'd fix'er up for you to sell! ;)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Thanks Greg,I will talk to him this weekend and let you know something next week. Are you fishing this weekend? Al

1 - 11 of 11 Posts