Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Took until 8

876 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  ice fishin nut
It was slow morning in Algonac again today. It took IFN and me from 6 am until 5 minutes before 8 to limit out. 42-43 ft of water this morning. Fish seem to be holding in the first deep water outside of their nightime shallower feeding zones. Plain jighead again with baby bass or watermelon pepper color fin-s.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A whopping 2 hours for your limits. That's grueling.:lol:

Congrat's.
It sucks that we have to fish so hard, but someones gotta do it.
That is funny. We're getting spoiled with all this success.

Good job on the fish, Treeman!
deepwoods said:
A whopping 2 hours for your limits. That's grueling.:lol:

Congrat's.
Dang, and I thought our 1hr 45 minutes the other day was bad. You guys must have been falling alseep out there! :lol: :lol:

Good job!
Isn't it just amazing the Fantastic fishing waters we have here!! wether your in the SCR or Det R...limits of walleye in just a short while.....My record is 28 minutes it took before work last year! Gotta love it!
The fishing is fantastic here and we should never take it for granted. Heaven forbid that some invasive fish disease would have the same impact on the walleyes that emerald ash borer has had on the ash trees.
On a side note: Jenny Olsen is coming up on friday and we (myself, Walleye Mike, and Ice Fishin Nut) are going to try to put a walleye show in the can.
She is currently working for Hunters Exchange Television. Some of her work can be seen in the show archives at he-tv.com, including a muskie show we did last summer. They are working on getting air time in the Detroit market probably in the next 30 days. Channel 20 I believe.
last year I fished Algonac allot! had a one pass limit near the dq launch. Couldn't of took more than 40 min. It took longer to drive there. Don't know why I didnt fish the DR last year?

I drifted with you a time or two Treeman. You let me use your scale at the launch for a 7 lber. Thanks again.
I was falling asleep out there, still havent caught up on my sleep from the Marbleye.:lol:

I plan on bringing my "A" game Friday, just hope the fish will coperate!!!!
DegoJay said:
Dang, and I thought our 1hr 45 minutes the other day was bad. You guys must have been falling alseep out there! :lol: :lol:

Good job!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.