Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man are they ever SNAPPING now, you cant even get the jig down to the bottom with out getting another one on.....Man is it ever FUN....Catching alot of females with Eggs coming out, so we tried not to Stress them too bad and quickly released them back to the depths. Nice to be out and only see another 5 or 6 boats out there. I love fishing during the week......

Mushy

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was no rain after 4:00 and 10 trucks out at St.Genes, what a beautiful thing......Welcome to the site man....

Mushy

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
MUSHY1 said:
Man are they ever SNAPPING now, you cant even get the jig down to the bottom with out getting another one on.....Man is it ever FUN....Catching alot of females with Eggs coming out, so we tried not to Stress them too bad and quickly released them back to the depths. Nice to be out and only see another 5 or 6 boats out there. I love fishing during the week......

Mushy
WOW in the last 3 days I had fished both Trenton and up by St.Clair with over 50 fish cought all males, I was and am still wondering about them females.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chrome steel said:
WOW in the last 3 days I had fished both Trenton and up by St.Clair with over 50 fish cought all males, I was and am still wondering about them females.

I would tell you where, but then I would (well you know the rest of it). I just want some fun with these SLOBS before i leak any info. about it.....I can tell you this, its in the Detroit river.:evil: :evilsmile

Mushy

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Chrome steel said:
I think there a little busy spawning.:evil:

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
MUSHY1 said:
I would tell you where, but then I would (well you know the rest of it). I just want some fun with these SLOBS before i leak any info. about it.....I can tell you this, its in the Detroit river.:evil: :evilsmile

Mushy

:evilsmile :shhh:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Gone Fishing said:
I'm trying to stay home this weekend and work on the big boat. You're not making it very easy! :p Good job on the fish! :)
My buddy told me if I take him out for a few hours on Sunday morning, he'll help me wax my big boat in the afternoon. SSSOLD!!!:evil: It only took 6 hours last year with 2 people.:lol:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
CASTMASTER 5000 said:
My buddy told me if I take him out for a few hours on Sunday morning, he'll help me wax my big boat in the afternoon. SSSOLD!!!:evil: It only took 6 hours last year with 2 people.:lol:
Now that sounds like a deal for ya Derek.

·
Registered
245 Posts
so what is the deal with these females? i have been catching all males. do the females school together away from the males or something? is it likely to be in a spot catching all males or all females but not a mixture of both? if the females are away from the males at this time of year, what determines where they hang out? depth, water temp, bottom structure? with all the good eater males i wouldn't want to keep them anyway, but it sure would be fun to take a few softcore fishermen friends to try and catch some of the big girls. thanks!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Nice to be out and only see another 5 or 6 boats out there. I love fishing during the week.....
+1 on that!

we got another a quick 2 man limit in the lower,only 2 spawned out hens outta the 10,
launched at Trenton,we were the only ones there,lizzy had maybe a 1/2 dozen
had our hole all to ourselves:)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
sullyxlh said:
+1 on that!

we got another a quick 2 man limit in the lower,only 2 spawned out hens outta the 10,
launched at Trenton,we were the only ones there,lizzy had maybe a 1/2 dozen
had our hole all to ourselves:)

We were out last night, we got our 10 jiggin. It was fun, I may convert to jiggin for a while. Looks like you have a jon boat, we were in my buddies getting soaked in the rain.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I finally made Andy Capp a believer in jiggin. We got our ten in about an hour. He caught his first walleye on a jig. Then he caught four more. We had a riot...it was sweet!

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe tonight, Mama is really starting to get sick of my S^&% already, and its not even Spinner season yet.....Oh well, hope she doesnt leave me over such a little thing like fishing......Could be worst.

Mushy

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was a FISHERMAN before I met her, and I'll be a BROKE fisherman when she leaves.....:smile-mad Optimisum, the key to Life.....;)

Mushy

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
"All there is left to do, is Smile, Smile, Smile" So get out there and Catch some Walts.....I know i will.;)

Mushy

·
Registered
522 Posts
WOW I just got that threatening call from my wife while I was reading this she was yelling about turkey hunting this week and now she doesnt know why I am fishing all night tonight and fishing tomorrow to I got the famous line WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET SOME SH#@ DONE AROUND THE HOUSE speech and if it doesnt happen soon Ill be sorry.:SHOCKED: :SHOCKED: :SHOCKED: :yikes: :yikes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts