Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got laid off for the season yesterday. I have been following the reports and I am wondering if the time for getting perch from shore has passed. Any info would be greatly appreciated, I will post my results. Pm's welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I just got laid off for the season yesterday. I have been following the reports and I am wondering if the time for getting perch from shore has passed. Any info would be greatly appreciated, I will post my results. Pm's welcome. Thanks.
Couple years back we nailed em' at Christmas time in the river.. So no, your not too late.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I used to fish for perch on the 24th 25th and 26th of november every year at hoyles marina/linwood beach. havent the past two tho been busy hunting, but anyways I've have had great sucess at the marina during this very week.

·
Registered
7,148 Posts
I used to fish for perch on the 24th 25th and 26th of november every year at hoyles marina/linwood beach. havent the past two tho been busy hunting, but anyways I've have had great sucess at the marina during this very week.
Three guys there near the launch yesterday.....had'nt caught a keeper. Get out by the bouys and I don't mean the ones right out front. :lol:

·
Premium Member
30,111 Posts
Haven't checked in a few days, but they're scattered throughout river now, and they were doing decent at Vets bridge the other day.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't checked in a few days, but they're scattered throughout river now, and they were doing decent at Vets bridge the other day.
Thanks Ralph. I've been keeping an eye on Vets the last couple days, not much happening there. I might hunt them down this afternoon or tomarrow depending on the weather. I'll look forward to running into you one day out there. Now that I'm off work till April I'll be fishing a lot...come on ice !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts