Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yo GROUNDSIZE....... listen up!!!

Time to switch gears......we Tominators ain't taking any of your babbling BS this season!!
Time to put up some daggers. This is your last chance. Ricky B be kicking you to the curb next season.

See this pic .... it's our minimum expectations from you this year!!

PS.......I have a plan....lol
Reptile Iguania Branch Lizard Organism

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Super Moderator
1,464 Posts

Time to switch gears......we Tominators ain't taking any of your babbling BS this season!!
Time to put up some daggers. This is your last chance. Ricky B be kicking you to the curb next season.

PS.......I have a plan....lol View attachment 824882

True story. Anyone can win the NWT and $100k in prizes, but it takes real skill to shoot a thunder chicken.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,379 Posts

PS.......I have a plan....lol View attachment 824882

Is that your turkey that was hanging on the elegant statue?

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
No but they're nice ones too, I just copied them from the internet. Still haven't got my bird back from the taxidermist.
No but they're nice ones too, I just copied them from the internet. Still haven't got my bird back from the taxidermist.
Not surprised...... I told you to take it to my guy. Some people dont listen and then dont get their mounts back for several years. Screw that. Call the guy and tell him you want your mount.

21 - 40 of 186 Posts