Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great day. Despite the 18+" of snow the dogs did awesome. The bunnies were sitting tight and would run from thick stuff to thick stuff. We ended up getting 8 rabbits today, brings the season to date total to 47. All, except 4, are off one piece of property with about 10 acres of rabbitat.

I will post a couple pictures as soon as my legs stop feeling like jello. That is some tough walking.

Anyone else get out this weekend?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got out for about an hour and a half. 0 for 0, nada! That snow makes for some heavy breathing but it was nice just to get out and a decent day too. Oh well there's always tomorroow and the next day and the..........

Mike

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
still lots of snow dogs are cutting there feet alittle on the crusty snow but we got 5

I cant get it no bigger sorry guys

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure you can timbergsp. Go to your gallery, click on the photo to make it bigger then copy the properties. You are right on the crusty snow, not very nice.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
We got out today also. We went to a new spot that hasn't ever been hunted. It was loaded with rabbits. We couldn't gun any there.....so we just ran him. He had a few nice runs but it gets a little confusing for him I think when there's so many tracks. And I think that I'm going to invest in some nice snowshoes here pretty quick....Im sick of walking through this deep stuff. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts