Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must've thrown my thousand cast because I caught this beautiful steelhead @ yates today. This was exciting for me cause this was the first time catching a steelie @ Yates.
I seen a few guys had fish-on and talked to others who hooked fish. Water level is good but a little murky from the rain.

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice fish! I'm looking for perch on Lsc but all I could think about we're those steelies because I drove by and saw all the water at Yates late yesterday.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
774 Posts
I didn't fish, but she was a movin. There was some visibility, about a foot. I would let her come down and clear up. Thats just me. Thats what I am waiting for.
I'm going to give it until at least Monday. This extra water should push more fish up and hopefully the water temp will go up another degree or two.

Has anyone noticed that for the last four years the Clinton in high and close to unfishable during the Midwest Fly Expo? Funny how it always seems to work that way. It's a conspiracy I tell you! :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.