Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Musky Dan and myself fished this morning upstream from Center. Vertical jigged in 5-8fow and managed to land probably 25 fish. No big fish all between 15-18inches. Whistler jigs and lipstick jigs in char/orange (3/8oz) with a half crawler. Pretty easy limit, but current is strong and water a little dirty. Tried to put pic on here but I really suck at it, just like trying to powerload my boat on a short dock and 6mph current!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for putting the picture on I need one of my computer smart friends to come over and show me how to do that. Pictures are nice to put on, not to brag over 17in walleyes just the proof.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Post your pics becuase you like to look at them and/or share the experience. Never feel like you have to post your pics for "proof". If someone says or feels they need to see pics to believe your post, tell them to pound sand. I make posts that may or may not have pics, quite often I don't take pics. People don't want to believe the posts, so be it. The poster knows the real deal ! It's all good. ;) :) :fish2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts