Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a buddy will be there all weekend, ill be the guy with the turkey fryer full of chili so stop by and grab a bowl

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Well that sure is nice of you! I wish I was around for that! I am tempted to wear an M-S hat with my posting handle on it while I am there, I think there must be lots of us there all the time.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Chili? Where at Tippy?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I park as far down as I can get by the handicap dock and walk down the trail not sure what hole ill be in but ill be there sat evening and all day sunday youll smell the chili

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
dinoday said:
I hope you have a lot of chilli;) :corkysm55
I bet Whit will NOT be a Tippy next weekend;)
Dean you're probably right about me not being at Tippy to fish, but I may just drive over just to watch the "action".........:lol: .......and maybe have a bowl of chili.

·
Registered
9,399 Posts
Yep mention food and uncle milties right there. Man have you no couth?:protest_e

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
toto said:
Yep mention food and uncle milties right there. Man have you no couth?:protest_e
Couth! And just who was it that had me layin' on my back across the gunwale of George's boat tryin' ta stuff another muffin down my throat sayin', "Ya gotta take one more for the team Whit!"...........:lol:

Of course that's my side of the tale!

·
Registered
9,399 Posts
:D :D :D :D :p

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
homerdog said:
You convinced me to come up for some fishing and chili, now I just have to convince my wife :)
With my vast experience in these matters you might want me to take a crack at convincing your wife.

Two things are possible!
1. You'll be coming north to fish
2. She won't be talking to you for a month

:lol:

·
Banned
4,171 Posts
Whit1 said:
With my vast experience in these matters you might want me to take a crack at convincing your wife.

Two things are possible!
1. You'll be coming north to fish
2. She won't be talking to you for a month

:lol:
Looks like I better handle this myself.:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts