Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Told my Boss I have a bad case of perch Fever and had to take thursday Off....He understood!! LOL going out around 7:00 with a buddy...will be on channel 7-0.....Hoping to get some going....haven't heard about much anywhere else so going to stick with genos......

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would join you with that being I am usually up by 4:30, but have to hit the bait shop....don't think they open that early....the one at metro!...will be heading out from metro with a 3-wheeler.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
You can take ATV's out of metro? I am going out in the afternoon and was going to try Genos since I have never been there. Can someone tell me where to go out of metro please. Thanks.

Joe

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Houghton laker . There will be a few of us on the lake . I'll let you know if we get anything going. possibly with all of us we'll find something. See ya on the ice

Fishnjoe you can drive your atv in at the back of the park. Its called the sail ramp. When you drive in the park Just keep heading Right will take you to the end. If you have a two way radio. We'll be on chl 7

·
Registered
11,862 Posts
I get to go play on the pond tommorow too!! Fishing with my daughter....Fairhaven in the AM, Ginos in the PM.. I'll take my radio with me, hopefully I can remember the batterys this time!!!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Opened @ 6:30 Monday also. Good luck.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I fished tonight (2/4)......dead slow. Got one hog and nothing else....couple bites. Saw a couple guys gettin one here and there but nothing great. I stayed till about 7:30 hoping for a walleye but nothing. With the barometer the way it is and the full moon, I didn't really expect much. Tomorrow we're supposed to get some weather change, I'm hoping that'll get 'em snappin. See ya's out there at day-break on chnl. 7 ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts