Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
18,122 Posts
One of these days I'm going to have to stray from the dark side. ... but not too far. A limit of perch early, followed by a limit of gills would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe one day soon.
<----<<<

·
Registered
670 Posts
In my experience meetings seldom produce anything. And while some fishing days may not produce anything, they sure are a heck of a lot more enjoyable than any meeting I've ever attended.

Reactions: Papa Liver

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ryan, we’ll be up there at the daysail probably around 7-8ish. Keep an eye for a black ram with a JDF sticker. We’ll be bouncing around in a 2 man clam flip over.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
One of these days I'm going to have to stray from the dark side. ... but not too far. A limit of perch early, followed by a limit of gills would be cool.
Who knows? Maybe one day soon.
QUOTE]Good thing about the dark side is its usually a short walk.

Sent from my VS988 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Good thing about the dark side its usaully a short walk.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Got a limit of good ones yesterday evening went back out this morn and there was 5x the people out kept 17 nice ones might take kids out for the evening bite but then I will have to drag the shanty out not a fan of that as I'm normally a bucket guy so I can hop around
Glad to see ya got out Austin. Bout time eh!

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
I hear ya papa long over due for sure ....was a bad morning to forget my gloves but made the best of it lol....hope to fish wit ya again soon buddy.
With what days ya told me ya have off now let me know about em. I'm loading trackasorous tomorrow onto trailer. I'm headed with or without anyone but be cool hook up and fish.

Having a fish fry for fam and some football tomorrow. Gotta make some room for "fresher" ;)

·
Administrator
18,122 Posts
Good thing about the dark side its usaully a short walk.
I put the miles on today. Hunted for perch in a marina from 8.30 to 12.30. Without a single fish for the bucket. Looked over and saw a lonely dock 150 yards away. Trecked over and put a limit of gills in the bucket from 12.45 to 2.45.
So no double for me today, but the dark side magnet saved the day.
Azure Marine invertebrates Underwater Organism Fish

<----<<<

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I put the miles on today. Hunted for perch in a marina from 8.30 to 12.30. Without a single fish for the bucket. Looked over and saw a lonely dock 150 yards away. Trecked over and put a limit of gills in the bucket from 12.45 to 2.45.
So no double for me today, but the dark side magnet saved the day. View attachment 811149
QUOTE]Nice job on the gills .

Sent from my VS988 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Nice job on the gills .

21 - 38 of 38 Posts