Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got out at 7:30am fished till 6:00pm . fish started around 1:30 . got 20 vary nice perch from 11" to 14" . my buddy got about 30 the same size....good day on the pond...and parking was FREE . cant beat that.....good luck all say safe

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
great job on the fish 1manteam. <wasn't there 2 of you lol. Welcome to the siet. Join us Sunday in the same area We'll have a bunch out from the site on Chl. 7 two-way radios.

·
Registered
804 Posts
1man team, good job, glad somebody caught fish. I was out with 2 friends, between 4-6pm, and we ended up with 8 keepers (8-12"), I actually had 5 throw backs too. I had a fairly decent bite until the wind stopped, then current came out of nowhere, flowing to the south. I think it moved the fish and I never got another bite. The C.O. at Geno's said the fishing has been slow all week for most guys.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Demoman I'll be the one in in a blk dodge with a blk cap. I'll be wearing an orange and blk Mustange floatation suit. looks like a Coast guard suit can t miss me . See ya out there. If not I'm sure there will be a large gathering of guys drinking/cooking and doing a little fishing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts