Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,795 Posts
Looks like the captain of this team can't pull his own weight. I failed to connect on a bird, and my season ended yesterday. Sorry fellas.

"Trying is the first step toward failure." - Homer Simpson

·
Premium Member
31,795 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Well guys I have been pretty quiet the last few weeks, I have had a big audit at work this week and let me tell you they have kept me busy! My season started Monday and I have yet to be out, but I am planning on hitting the woods first thing in the morning. I have been seeing some nice birds so really hoping to connect with one! I was planning on using my bow, but I just bought a new 11-87 yesterday so will probably use that instead if I can get out and get a decent pattern tonight. I will try to keep you guys updated over the next few days...

·
Premium Member
31,795 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,795 Posts
Any of you gentleman know what time it has been getting light out? Not sure what time I should be in the woods tomorrow morning. Thanks
Gentleman? Not sure if I qualify but I was sitting at 5:30 yesterday and they started gobbling about 20 minutes later.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Well guys, I braved the rain this morning and saw 11birds, 5 of which were Toms. Even with all the birds nothing came within range. I rearranged my strategy for tomorrow morning. I'll keep you updated!

161 - 180 of 220 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.