Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I picked one up a few years ago and it works fine no problems with it .
It is plenty loud enough for the hunting areas in michigan and i have killed a few yotes using it when were not running dogs but coyote hunting over a call is not very easy but persistance will eventually pay off .I have had close to 100 sits before getting one to come to the call .But crow hunting with it is awesome and fun as heck .But all in all its a great call and i have no complaints for the money and it does a great job and will operate at 100 +yards

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Yes they are very good, among the best electronics. I like mine to get the sound away from me, & to make sounds that one can't easily do with mouth calls. When calling solo you can set it a ways from you to stay concealed easier.

That all said I have called & killed more predators with mouth calls. The reason is because it's all about the HUNTING. No high $$ electronic caller will make up for deficiencies in location, setup, or execution.

If you do get a Foxpro, I'd put a few other sounds on it for the off season, like 'crow fight' or 'dying crow', then maybe enticing coon squalls. You could even pull a prank or two with a wolf howl. I have an older 16 sound Foxpro, that has been plenty for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts