Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I like!
Is that you my man? Good job!
I have a yote mounted that I took with my bow 3 years ago. He was an incidental target while deer hunting. Obviously you were targeting yotes, and that makes it even better!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was deer hunting ,watching a couple of bucks get real nervous.I knew that they couldn't wind me so i started to watch the feild in front of me ,then i saw the grass move.after a few seconds i caught a flash of one of these yotes .with nothing to do but watched i just made a kissing sound,like i have seen out west on the shows .the first one came in at 10yrds broadside.i released.the carbon shaft with a hypershock 100 blew right through.as the yote was going crazy i noced another shaft.i then caught more movement,the second one came in and acted like it was turning on the first one. it went to circle the outside but then circled on the inside at 7 yrds.so i let the next shaft go.both ended up 18 inches apart.my hunting partner couldn't wait to get to the truck to tell me he thought we could have a yote problem. :D then he came up the hill to find a mess.what a day bow hunting.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Cool Story!!!!!

I have had shots while hunting deer but never wanted to risk messing up my chance at a trophy....

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Heck, you outa teach me how to shoot, I'ev been known to miss moose.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
these were taken in so eaton co. honestly i was just as pumped as if i had taken a whitetail. i knew we had yotes from the scat and earlier in the year they had opened up on the back side of the place. now the 22-250 and the 22wmr are ready to go. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts