Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

This is a first

1308 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  mfs686
Since it is Mulberry time I was out checking my spots to see if the carp have gone full on stupid with the berry drop. Saw this one coming my way with this lure stuck in the left side of his mouth. Dropped my berry fly in his path and he quickly sucked it up. Removed the lure and sent him on his way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Can I see the berry fly?
Reactions: DirtyCuffs
All of them sink. Main thing is to drop it in front of active fish. Once they hear that plop and see the 'berry" dropping they will charge it.

Can I see the berry fly?
Reactions: TK81 and Robert88
Met a guy who told me he used to fish a red popper stripped of hackle near a bunch of crab apple trees. Always suspected he was yanking my chain. Maybe not.
Reactions: mfs686
I found a tree overhanging a river that is covered in grape vines. I'll be back when they are ripe. May have to force them in the water first. lol
Met a guy who told me he used to fish a red popper stripped of hackle near a bunch of crab apple trees. Always suspected he was yanking my chain. Maybe not.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.