Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
might be a better time of year to sell this

it is a 1436 smokercraft jon boat like new $550.00 or trade for used three wheeler plus some cash.

·
Registered
586 Posts
do you have pics of this boat I might be real interested if it fits my plan need a permanent boat to set up for the river. need to know how wide and deep the boat is and a picture is worth a thousand words.:D

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Is there anything that comes with the boat, ot just the boat as we see in the link? How old is it and has it been drilled on at all for seats, transducer etc....

Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
boat is a 1998, boat only,there are two 3/8 holes drilled in the transom when i mounted a muddbuddy motor on it (used one time,way to scary for standing up and driveing) ended up buying a 1448 which is better but should have went with a 1648.boat is like new.don't have to sell it but, just don't need four "green boats".

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
What kinda wheeler you looking for on the trade? I don't have a 3 wheeler but I do have a 87' Yamaha Banshee that I'd be willing to trade if you're interested.

Mitch

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mitch what kind of money you looking to get for your four wheeler? i can see it now 75mph pulling my ice fishing stuff.pm me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts