Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was just going to go out and see if anyone was fishing and check some ice today because i had the day off and i go out to my truck and some punks broke into it last night!!!!!

they didnt steal the hand auger or the rifle scope in the back seat but they stole my CD player, my car phone charger and as im telling my dad it sets in on what else they stole!!!

HIS ICE FISHING BUCKET!!!!!!! had all his lures in them... tons of tear drops, lots of rapalas and sweetish pimples, ice scooper, i believe a fillet knife, and other odds and ends:rant: he was not happy with me one but but i had no more hands last night.... i had to carry in 2 cameras (1 canon GL) and one good Canon XTI digital camera with lenses, and my 2 ice fishing buckets with baits, poles and tip ups....

im pretty sure it was a few kids and they didnt look to see what was in the bucket or maybe there was more stuff than i can remember in the bucket... either way what punks!!!! glad they didnt get away with the stuff i took out i would have been heart broken...

just thought i would share this... this time of year you want to keep things close!!!! bad economy and right before christmas!

I HATE THIEFS!!!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
sorry about your lose buddy!!!!!! they had to ruin our day of trying to go fishing!!!! well maybe we can get out tommorrow!!!

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Sorry to hear about this:rant:.......I have a couple extra rods if you need any.....Just the cheapy ones, but they work.......Mack

·
Registered
150 Posts
PM me your address and I will send out a bunch of tear drops and jigs (I have wayyyy too many) plus you are more than welcome to have the 12 I just won on Ice Shanty.com

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
man you guys are awesome on this site!!!! you guys are what real outdoorsman are all about!!!!

Hawk...i have plenty of poles to when we go fishing so dont worry!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Does your dad need a tip up? I have an old school one here and he's more than welcome to it. PM me if he wants it and I'll have my wife send it to you.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I hate thiefs, I would take them out for you if possible. I had my home broken into 4 times in 3 years a few years ago. The guy was caught eventually, I had to drive 4 hours to testify against the person, In another prison but not a problem really, screw him he is still in prison. I have never met the guy or seen him as I viewed him in jail. They would not let me talk to him as I wanted to ask why me. It really screwed up my wife as I am a salesperson and out of town for days on end. She would sit up at night looking out the windows. and just for some stuff (like my bathroom towels) No I don't live anywhere near a big metro area. ******* jerks

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW thanks guys!!!

Im good though and I will just buy my dad some more baits no big deal... They didnt steal any of our polls(luckily i had them all in the house getting them ready)

However i found out today as i got ready to go check some ice they stole my good ice fishing boots!!!! had to call the cop back and add those to the report

my 4 wheel drive went out on my truck

and today i was supposed to hear back from a job and they never called and i have been trying to get it for a few months now and flew out to colorado twice for it on my expense.... I passed everything (polygraph, psychological, all the tests everything... have a bachelors..... didnt get hired

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY:(

haha sometimes you just have to try to laugh it off though.... Im going ice fishing this weekend.... Will report back when we get back... hopefully that will make me feel better

good luck to all and be safe... and you guys are the best!!!!

-Craig

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
have a quick update... As i was packing to head up north i noticed they also stole my Mr Buddy heater, My Nikon CoolPix4600 digital camera, and my Leatherman wave!!!!!

and i thought it was just my dads bucket and my cd player and boots :( goes to show you... you never know what you have until its gone:(

what a bummer!!!

keep your eye out incase someone tries to give you a good deal on any of those things please!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts