Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
River salmon anyone?

:corkysm55

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good job and nice post, this is what this web sight is SAPOS !!! to be all about. ive not even got on the Board yet this year but i cant wait, ther is nothing better than the feel of a Big King on the end of you pole just peeling line off and making your reel sing to ya ohhh how i love that song.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh thats great. Sweet salmon are here. Is it worth coming up and spending money on the gas and where did you catch him maybe you can show me. I heard there are some good rivers up there.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Come on Alex, as if there were not enough people crowding the rivers without pics. :evil: ;)

nice fish BTW

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I figure enough people blab about these fish anyways. Not like theres enough fish for your average retarded MS memeber to actually go catch fish. Go ahead guys, go king fishing! Have fun hooking up with 2 fish in a solid 10 hours of fishing.

Nice work changing your post Ultra.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
beautiful fish! Yeah I don't think you'll have to worry about a lot of other people showing up who know how to effectively catch them. August kings are tough to catch but it's definately a lot of fun when you can tie into one. hot-n-tots and thundersticks are two of my favorites for early running kings but I am going to try using casting squids this week if I get a chance to go on a hike along the river bank.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not everybody, just you.;) You must admit, MS is full of "them".

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea, thats me fishing the hole below it in the pic. One sweet **** hole for sure!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Spincaster, they already have!

USMC, NW river. Pretty much make your pick on any NW river, they all have very few fish. The PM has salmon, the grand has em, the Skegon has em, the big man has em etc. etc. etc.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.