Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It really applies to yesterday. I set out for a multi-species day. I started out handlining the North Channel. It took a while but I got my limit (2 of the 6 were 25+ inches). I then headed over to Fisher's bay to cast for musky/pike, which after about three hours, and a very tired arm, produced only one northern pike (just shy of 36"). I then went to Pollet Bay and back over to Fisher's Bay casting spinners for perch. I ended with an even 12 perch, no jumbos but all between 7.5" and 9", just the right amount for dinner. So it turned out to be 9 hours on the water and including drive time about 11 hours away from home.

EDIT-Adding Picture

This perch was in the stomach of the 25.5" walleye.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Nice long multi-species day, excellent report, and that picture on the shirt probably looks close to that gator you got, but maybe a bit on the small side..

·
Registered
10,282 Posts
Did she have that shirt custom made, or does it exist out there in the wild? I need a gift idea for my wife’s birthday coming up.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did she have that shirt custom made, or does it exist out there in the wild? I need a gift idea for my wife’s birthday coming up.
It exists, not a custom. Sorry, but I don't know where she found it.

·
Registered
10,282 Posts
Amazon has several variants

And even a trout one here for the fly guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts