Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While at the Harrison Twp, offices, I decided to do a little investigating about the parking situation at Gino's, should we still get a little ice. Earlier this year, some guys were saying that the land just north of the parking lot is "fair game" to park, and that, in the event that Gino's was charging their usual $5, we could park there for free. Well, here's the truth:

The lot just north of Gino's, between their parking lot and the condos, is still owned by the previous owners of Ginos. Gino's is planning on purchasing that piece of land, but at this time they do not own it. So, technically, they can't say who parks on it, etc. It is private, yes, but it would take a direct complaint from the current owner (which may not happen). It's probably all for nothing, as the purchase will most likely go through, and then Gino's can charge anywhere over there.
Just figured I'd let everyone know, as I was curious.

·
Banned
312 Posts
:sad: here is the scoop the current owners of ginos have permission from the old owners to have cars and trucks towed from that lot so i would park their at your own risk that is classed as private property i have lived in the township for 18 years and i happen to know the current owner of ginos
and yes he is a grredy d:rant: :sad: :rant: :yikes: head
how ever charging people to park he can do but just remember if you slip and fall u can sue for unsafe walkways.
however he can not sale bait pop or food he needs a seperate permitt to do that.
their r some future plays for a boat peir being built that will span about 1/8 of a mile out into the bay:fish2: which could be a good thing

·
Registered
353 Posts
why would anyone even have a reason to park there right now anyways, and just because he owns it and wants to charge people to park on his lot or one that he has permission to have people park on he is a greedy dic:rolleyes:. i believe you are the kind of person that make people like him not let anyone park on their lot because your to cheep to pay $5 :rant:

(sorry everyone just had to rant because i am sick of people complaining about stuff that they have no buisness complaining about, i guess if they dont like it just find another place to park and fish but stop ruining it for everyone else.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts