Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another turkey season has passed. Although we did not win the contest we did go 6 for 6 again.( Thats three years In a row just say'en)

We consider every year a win because of the friendships we have and are making along the way. (Which is better than bragging rights for a year or a beagle)

I would highly recommend that all teams have get together. Go out of your comfort zone and just do it. I think you will find most of us are cut from the same cloth and share the same Passion for the outdoors.

We had some of the Spring Chunder guys last year and it looks like 2 of the Fool's will be joining us this year...Oh and Cass...he has been tagging along for a few years now. So if you get the invite next year it is well worth the trip down to the KozyMoto Turkey/Deer Shack.

I will start out with a picture of the FATTIE'S..(no snood party would be with out these)

We will try to up date as the party progresses but can make no promises:lol:

Bucky

Sausage stuffed with whatever you want wrapped in bacon and SMOKED!!!

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Updates????????????

First plots are sprayed. Off to the next stop:evil:.

(Was really hoping to see some impressive action shots of our HEROS!!)

·
Premium Member
30,864 Posts
Horseshoe and Allbutbrowntroutspeciesangler cleaning all the perch Ack caught! ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1340396360.586965.jpg

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attachments

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
First casuality. ASA took one to the shin!

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

·
Premium Member
30,864 Posts
The winner of the little shaver award! Horseshoe!!! ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1340414483.436331.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,864 Posts
The winner of the Isaac62 near miss award with the Coot foot totem! Ack from the Fools! ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1340414965.186704.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,864 Posts
The Fools are well represented by AllSpeciesAngler (except brown trout) and the turkey assassin Ack! ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1340415116.390971.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,864 Posts
ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1340415208.874466.jpg
The Snoods! L-R. FishNazi, QDMAMAN, our host Kozbow, capt. 00Buckshot69, Horseshoe, and LoBrass.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Made it home already gentlemen:(.

Was GREAT hangin' with Mostspeciesangler:)evil:), Ack and Cass. And, of course, The Snoods! When you get that much hunting experience at one locale you can't help but walk away with more of that shared experience. Always a great time and last night was no exception.

Fishnazi, MSA :)evil:) and I were still at the campfire at 3am and I don't think any of us really wanted to cash in.

Food was INCREDIBLE!! GREAT job to the cooks and especially Bucky-you rule.

Thanks Bucky also for the great turkey tote and band. Very cool and appropriate momentos from a memorable season.

Koz bow, thank you soooo much for hosting the party. Your hospitality is second to none and the "shack" is such a pleasure to just hang out at.

The blackberry scrape welts have gone down (a little) and whatever got in my eye on the last gator night ride has worked itself out. Gettin' ready to head to the grad party which has pulled me away from the mornings festivities but I hope everyone is cool and we'll keep in touch:coolgleam.

The Snoods RULE!!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
What he said!

·
Premium Member
30,864 Posts
Yup! What he said...about what he said.:D

·
Premium Member
30,864 Posts
Bucky, when you get those modular buck beds figured out, keep me in mind.:)

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Thanks for having me out you guys. It was an awesome time. You Snoods are a good group of guys.

Your hospitality and accomodations are first rate Koz. The "shack" and property are amazing. You've truely got a little slice of heaven there.

Horseshoe, thanks again for taking Ack and I perch fishing. Its been almost 20 years since I have fished for them like that.

Bucky, the fatties and the prime rib were outstanding. You really know your way around a smoker.

It was great meeting ALL of you you guys(even old man Cass).:evil:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts