Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a guy, he calls himself the outdoor counsutant. He lives around Shelby Township somewhere. I met him at the Woods-N-Water festival last fall. He does seminars, guides fishing trips, builds his own lures. He fishes Stony Creek Park alot and has his name and # on his champagne mini van. I used to have his #, but lost it. If anyone knows of him, please help me contact him.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
mallardtone-man,

This may be the guy your looking for:

Larry Walter - American Outdoor Consultants
P.O. Box 435
Washington, Michigan 48094
810-781-5777

It's an old address, I hope it's still good! I know this guys "guides" on Lake St. Clair out of Jimmy's Boat Livery in Harrison twp. If the phone number is incorrect maybe someone at Jimmy's can help you locate him.

Jimmy's boat Livery
586-468-6000

Good Luck!

--Matt

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
I think Jimmy's is closed,he hung himself in the back room.Had my first job there when it was Bill Weaver's,back when you needed a fishing permit saying you wouldn't keep any fish you caught
because of the high mercury content.Do you think the mercury is gone or did they just raise the acceptable levels.The phone # is being checked for problems.Didn't see any activity there over the
winter::(

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
walleye vision, that is the guy. I will check if the # is still good. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
844 Posts
mallardtone-man,

You list no fish in the death count. Is that why you are looking for a guide?

HP;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts