Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long 9 months of patiently waiting for the right time/dog, I finally brought home my new Crosswind's GSP.

Here is Crosswind's Gunpowder & Lead, call name Danner. He will be 5 months tomorrow, and is just a cool little guy. I waited for a furture litter dog from Scott, but there was no way I was going to pass this guy up. I had a choice of 4, and he is the one Lisa and I came home with. Should be ready to have a little fun in the woods this fall!

In less than 5 minutes, him and Hawkeye were best buds:

I'll have more pics to post soon, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Congrats. Nice looking pup.

Makes me want to get a play mate for mine...

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
He's probably ready for the fields now. You know, I have 5 days off for T-giving break. Not much better than bird, deer, and elk hunting while getting a young pup on the prairie.;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats. Nice looking pup.

Makes me want to get a play mate for mine...
He still has 3 more left! Give him a call and go check them out.

He's probably ready for the fields now. You know, I have 5 days off for T-giving break. Not much better than bird, deer, and elk hunting while getting a young pup on the prairie.;)
Mike, I have to work Turkey day, and Saturday after that.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Great looking dog. Congrats.

Is it my eyes...or does he look black and white in the first two pictures? In the last one he looks liver and white...but...???

Regardless...he's a beauty and I hope he works out for you, even though the timing was a little off.

Brian.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Great looking dog. Congrats.

Is it my eyes...or does he look black and white in the first two pictures? In the last one he looks liver and white...but...???

Regardless...he's a beauty and I hope he works out for you, even though the timing was a little off.

Brian.

It's not your eyes. He is liver on his head, but almost black the farther back it gets.

Why was the timing off?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Damn fine looking pup! Best of luck and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Great looking pup and name

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Why was the timing off?
You mentioned that you were waiting for a future litter...so I assume the getting one now was a bit of a timing adjustment...is all.

Brian.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts