Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it been a long week and one for the books.
sunday the farmer beside me decided he need to make his feild larger for corn and brought the plows in and took out the roost. no big deal go to plan b another piece of land with great sign. get out monday morning no gobbles from the roost. ok no problem i was able to call in a few hen but no toms with them. well found out my birds have been pushed out of the area about 4pm when the kids next door drive across my property and right threw the center of my decoy spread. the got dirt bike on friday and have been tearing up the woods since. well now i am down and scrabbling still go out every day and hope for a miracle. well i get home today and i have a new voice mail i listen to this it is a lady down the road asking me to come hunt her place. and better yet she tells me 5 toms are pestering her dog at 8am every day well now i am ready to go again. will go out to my other place to get my gun calls a decoys out of the shed will hunt it in the morning and grab the blind when the day is done then come saturday i will be sitting up in this ladies back yard well to keep it real to me i will go back into her woods and see if i can work a bit of magic on a few birds.:)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Good luck, but I think that the Lord has other pressing matters to attend to and had no impact on this situation.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you may be right but i was bashing my skull in tring to figure out what to do with the season started and two of my spot going dry. hard to get last minute permission to hunt. just gratefull to have the chance to get to look at this piece of land and hopefully i may find another spot to hang a bow stand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts