Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back when I wasent into shrooms, or at least just MORELS it did not bother me! BUT!
Now in the last 2 days I have found several white pored chickens and 2 Hen's, all well past prime, back in the good old days I woulda looked at it and said to myself humm some kind of shroom and continued on no biggie!
NOW i see them and there too old and about cry, bo ho bohohoho lol
My handheld GPS is gonna be so full of waypoints I will never figure out whats what lol!
Wishing I would had hit these DEER spots earlier in the season, now for more then the 1 reason! he he he

BD

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
This is the "good old days" bd, but I know what you mean!
It definitely adds a new perspective on any type
of hunting and the way we look at the woods.

Was out hunting this weekend and re-doing a few blinds
and didn't get a deer, but picked a couple bags of
shaggies, a half dozen horses, 1 fresh hen and small
bag of blewits. lol

mike

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
This is the "good old days" bd, but I know what you mean!
It definitely adds a new perspective on any type
of hunting and the way we look at the woods.

Was out hunting this weekend and re-doing a few blinds
and didn't get a deer, but picked a couple bags of
shaggies, a half dozen horses, 1 fresh hen and small
bag of blewits. lol

mike
I always have my shroom bag with me during deer season just for that reason. Tomorrow I'm squirrel hunting all day. I'm bringing a bag in case I stumble upon more chaga. :)

·
Banned
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always have my shroom bag with me during deer season just for that reason. Tomorrow I'm squirrel hunting all day. I'm bringing a bag in case I stumble upon more chaga. :)
Snap us some pic's of those chaga eh :help:
Dang I remembered squirrel season ending on jan1, but hay I just looked March 1st so have at it :coolgleam
I have an Ice addiction rite now, Panfish FEAVER!
A 10" bluegill sure fights hard in a 6" hole:lol: or that 14" Crappie I caught, dude I thought it was a bass, then it came up I about died :yikes:
Wonder what the master angler is on a crappie?

BD

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Snap us some pic's of those chaga eh :help:
Dang I remembered squirrel season ending on jan1, but hay I just looked March 1st so have at it :coolgleam
I have an Ice addiction rite now, Panfish FEAVER!
A 10" bluegill sure fights hard in a 6" hole:lol: or that 14" Crappie I caught, dude I thought it was a bass, then it came up I about died :yikes:
Wonder what the master angler is on a crappie?

BD
Yeah, they lengthened it for a couple years. I'm heading out right now to go for some squirrels. Also, you aren't alone on the icefishing. I took a personnal day last week just to ice fish all day:evil:. Limited out on nice gill and got a nice perch. I think we're both outdoor addicts. Better then being cooped up in the house that's for sure. If I stumble upon some today though I will take a pic for sure. Anywho, take it easy man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts