Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the current status on the Marysville fish cleaning station next to the boat launch on River road? Last time I drove by the boat launch around a week ago I saw that it was ribbon taped off, not in operation. What happened there?

·
Registered
9,230 Posts
Kids decided to see what it would grind and started throwing stuff in the grinder. Last time we used it it would no drain the water down the drain, semed grinder wasnt grinding good at all. They supposedly have the parts ordered to fix it. Hope they put a camera up so they can catch the idiots.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a rotten shame! Having a fish cleaning station available is a wonderful convenience for everybody who partakes in the sport. No wonder the Port Huron fish cleaning station has been so backed up with guys lined up setting in their cars waiting their turn every night. I also hope they install cameras in both fish cleaning stations along with serious warning signs to help dissuade other copycat hooligans from doing the same thing again. The fines for damaging a public convenience like that should be enormous. If it's a kid, then fine the parents who raised the idiot. And as far as I'm concerned, jail time should be included too. Vandalizing these places is a serious and costly criminal act that affects the many.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.