Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
How much did you get charged for this ?
Give Corey a call and tell him what you are looking to do. He will give you a price.
810-625-1023

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ahhh, Wingmaster. My first true love. Mine is a safe queen these days, but still love her.
Wood Hand tool Hardwood Tool Antique tool
The old wingmasters are fine weapon. I have owned a pile of them over the years. Here are a few of my favorites. I like a lot of the vintage American pump guns but the Winchester model 12s Remington870s and 31s always catch my eye.

·
Registered
857 Posts
20 ga. 870 Special Field, I have both the original 21" and the nearly impossible to find one-year-only 23" Rem-Choke barrels for it, perhaps the best 870 upland package Remington ever produced.

·
Registered
37 Posts
20 ga. 870 Special Field, I have both the original 21" and the nearly impossible to find one-year-only 23" Rem-Choke barrels for it, perhaps the best 870 upland package Remington ever produced.

Beautifu 870...I have one too (let me know if you know where I can find a 23" tube)! I had an 1100 SF in 20g also, but for some reason did not shoot it as well.

Guns are like women to me, I like them all and variety keeps it interesting. OP, very cool and unique gun! May it bring you lots of enjoyment, and birds!!

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
You have a good memory. BUL was the ultimate grouse gun till I discovered the M2. It has a few more ounces that help me, and it comes with a synthetic stock that is way more durable than the pretty wood decal that is on the BUL. Of course this is just all my opinion. :)
Ok now you are pissing me off. ;) The fancy woodgrain is not a decal, it's airbrushing. LOL
We all know the 12 gauge BUL is the greatest upland game gun ever created. Mic drop. End of story.
I had mine cerakoted this Spring, it is SOCOM Blue. It reminds me of the old blue-ing on Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Plus, I hated the gold trigger(actually I despise all gold triggers but that's another topic for another day).
New rib, Briley charging handle, Carlson extended choke tube - cylinder.
Plant Leg Wood Branch Tree

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Ok now you are pissing me off. ;) The fancy woodgrain is not a decal, it's airbrushing. LOL
We all know the 12 gauge BUL is the greatest upland game gun ever created. Mic drop. End of story.
I had mine cerakoted this Spring, it is SOCOM Blue. It reminds me of the old blue-ing on Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Plus, I hated the gold trigger(actually I despise all gold triggers but that's another topic for another day).
New rib, Briley charging handle, Carlson extended choke tube - cylinder. View attachment 855388
Maybe we should meet up in the woods and wrastle for the right to claim the ultimate grouse gun?

Hope that charging handle works for you, mine never did in the woods.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Americas pump gun!
Oh no, now we will get into what is faster shooting, the pump or the semi's! :hide:
I always liked the single 28's I have the early Pat hunting. Come the late season when you have multiple birds then I go with the bigger gage pumps.
I finally broke out one of my semi's for Bunny hunting, it is a lot more fun spraying the ground and finally gives the guns some use. I figure it costs me 25% more shells but it is only money!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
The slides are a lot more sloppy also.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts