Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

21 - 40 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Far more deaths can be saved for far less when the politicians realize that when they ban tobacco products and regulate the junk food industy, all those pre-existing conditions will just disappear, heart disease will be a bad memory and cancers will drop by half! They'll be able to save hundreds of thousands of lives a year!! Combine that with the realization that they can control carbon emissions by keeping people from leaving their houses! We'll be saved from ourselves.
I'm so glad that the government and experts are finally realizing and flexing the power they have over the stupid population!

·
Premium Member
28,184 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Zero people have died from AIDS alone.

The great, great, great majority of flu deaths are caused by pneumonia.

Most cholera deaths are caused by dehydration.
Thats not what comorbidities means, and you know that.

·
Premium Member
28,184 Posts
Thats not what comorbidities means, and you know that.
Co-morbidity merely means the presence of two or more diseases or medical conditions in a patient.

Patients who have the flu and pneumonia have comorbidities.

AIDS patients who die of Kaposi's Sarcoma have comorbidities.

Comorbidities just means you have multiple illnesses, not that they contributed at all to your death.

Having comorbidities doesn't mean the comorbidities killed you... and over 50% of US adults have them.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Co-morbidity merely means the presence of two or more diseases or medical conditions in a patient.

Patients who have the flu and pneumonia have comorbidities.

AIDS patients who die of Kaposi's Sarcoma have comorbidities.

Comorbidities just means you have multiple illnesses, not that they contributed at all to your death.

Having comorbidities doesn't mean the comorbidities killed you... and over 50% of US adults have them.
Unless your co-morbidity is corona... then its 100% corona that got ya...

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
It happens to be true that many murder victims had preexisting conditions too.

However, people with a particular agenda (including many in law enforcement and those on some juries) place the blame for theses deaths on murderers.

It's a scandal that the mainstream media refuses to acknowledge.
Kinda like drunk driving never kills anyone... it's the crash that did it!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
What differnce does all this make? We already knew that pre-existing conditions played a huge role in overall deaths. Did anyone think this was killing random healthy people?

I am happy they are finally releasing data that everyone already knew. Its a real problem for people 65 and over with pre existing condition. Basically safe for everyone else. "Insert your exception here." But understand its the exception.

·
Registered
14,625 Posts
If you find these basic realities to be controversial or difficult to grasp I believe you'd be well served to consider the possibility that you may not be the brightest bulb in the box.
I don't believe that I'm the brightest bulb in the box. I do believe you'd be well served to consider the possibility that you may not be the smartest sheep in the flock
View attachment 623919 [/QUOTE]

Did you know that if you say "green beans" REALLY slow it sounds exactly like the word "gullible?" Give it a try - you'll be amazed.

·
Registered
14,625 Posts
Simple answer to the question as asked...Yes.
No, the simple answer is no. The vast majority of people who contract Covid and die soon after would in fact still be alive if it weren't for Covid.

If after this many months you still can't grasp something that obvious you're demonstrating a commitment to remaining intentionally ignorant.

·
Smells like, Victory!
27,436 Posts
Geeze people, you act like its a game of who is right.

There are medical articles out there discussing the over calculating of reason for death toward one issue, during high flu years. 1968 timeframe, flu deaths increased over 1000%, while pneumonia deaths fell off the chart. In hindsight, the studies came to the conclusion, this was impossible, and how the medical field categorized the deaths, that caused the statistical anomaly. This isn't rocket science, it's statistics, and how they are applied. We will see the bigger picture for 2020 come March. Maybe sooner. People are dyeing of something, that's a fact.

·
Banned
19,364 Posts
When they have to do record reviews to bloat the numbers it all turned into a manipulated and unfortunate game, and it disrespects those that died.

·
Registered
779 Posts
No, the simple answer is no. The vast majority of people who contract Covid and die soon after would in fact still be alive if it weren't for Covid.

If after this many months you still can't grasp something that obvious you're demonstrating a commitment to remaining intentionally ignorant.
If, after all your years of life, you have not figured out that everyone eventually dies then you are well beyond ignorant. You are reading into a question that was not as it was asked.

The question as posed was without Covid would people die. The simple answer to that is Yes. To help you understand, please let me explain...People die because we are mortal.

·
Registered
792 Posts
We all have one preexisting condition--life. While many others have more conditions.
Exactly, this study and use as an argument to diminish the disease is just stupid. However people tend to look at things in a way that slants to their way of thinking. The dead people pre existing condition or not and are dead before they should be. Many probably caught the virus from people with no pre existing conditions. I don’t understand how everyone cannot see that this study is just about meaningless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 236 Posts