Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is that a plotsaver setup that you have in the last picture with the buck standing inside of the plot? Just curious as I am trying to fence in acouple of food plots and I am trying out the plotsaver this year for the first time. I have the fence setup and I am planning on spraying this weekend as the beans I planted last weekend should be up soon.

·
Premium Member
30,816 Posts
I'm from PlotSaver! What'll it take to get this darn video off of the internet?:lol::lol:
Our new slogan..."Half the time it's 100% effective"!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a homemade plotsaver. That is actually the first deer I have a video of inside the white tape. All of the other deer walk around the tape and look at the tape like they were hung over.

·
Premium Member
30,816 Posts
It is a homemade plotsaver. That is actually the first deer I have a video of inside the white tape. All of the other deer walk around the tape and look at the tape like they were hung over.
Cull him!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used the plot saver mix. The plot has been in for 4 weeks now and that is the first deer in the plot. I am pretty happy that the 100's of times deer walked past that area this is the first deer in the plot.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
Lol I think he licks the ribbon at one point.

I was seriously considering buying a setup but now I am having second thoughts.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The plotsaver does say spray every 3-4 weeks, so maybe it just needs another spray to keep them out. I will let you know how mine works in a high deer density area. I figure if it keeps out half to 2/3, that's better than all of them being in there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts