Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the emergency vet:dizzy:

Running in the backyard with his older "brother" yielded a laceration on his hind quarter.

I just wasn't going to get proper closure with the materials I had on hand today, so I brought him there shaved, cleaned, and ready for business....:mad: We were literally at the vets for 15 mins total.

So I guess I have peace of mind that it heal the way I would want it to, the vet tech was pretty cute, and I was back in time to see most of the Lions Debacle!

Had another trip to the vet for an eye injury to one of the other dogs earlier this week. I am thinking about trying to pass them off as really homely kids on my medical plan next year;)

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
That sucks. Tech got slashed by some barbed wire today but it wasn't bad enough to justify taking him to the e-vet. He thinks it is bad enough of course but I have a feeling he will lobby for getting some hunting in tomorrow when he gets stuck sitting in his crate all day while the other dogs hunt. Hope Rommel heals quick.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Glad things turned out OK.
Sometimes I think these damn hunting dogs sit around during the day concocting new ways that they can injure/kill themselves!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
glad it worked out. the best thing I ever did was become good friends with a guy who's wife became a vet. She has made a couple of home visits since i've got the new pup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts