Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to make it over last Saturday to collect my AJ Track Chair auction winnings, which was a fishing trip with Slimshady and a couple special Bandits he painted.
We decided to fish the lake and I'll I can say is he definitely knows what he's doing. A friend, myself, and slim made quick work of a nice limit of walleye. Pulling harnesses was the program, at first with boards then ditched the boards and were slaying them off the boat rods. I've never fished with 6 rods off the boat and not used boards without tangles but he has it down to a science with different weights and line out, simply amazing.
The only bummer was Papa Liver and crew couldn't make it. Hopefully meet Papa, AJ, and Old Lund next time.
Thanks again Slim for a great day of fishing and donating the trip for a great cause.
23156.jpeg 20210609_143529.jpg 23158.jpeg

·
Premium Member
10,018 Posts
Outastater. Thanks for your contribution to AJ s cause. Won’t be long and I ll be picking up that chair for AJ Hope a bunch of MS members can stop by when it happens. Would be nice to put some faces with the names. Great job slim

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Do he have a website or a place to order a few of these bandits slimshady..?
Thanks Mike (Outastater) for your generous donation. My part was pretty easy. I got to go fishing with some guys that knew what they were doing, which is always a treat. You guys are welcome to come back and fish with me anytime. I hope to see you again later in the season.

The link has been posted, however, it is also at the bottom of my signature. Cheers!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Mike (Outastater) for your generous donation. My part was pretty easy. I got to go fishing with some guys that knew what they were doing, which is always a treat. You guys are welcome to come back and fish with me anytime. I hope to see you again later in the season.

The link has been posted, however, it is also at the bottom of my signature. Cheers!
I appreciate the offer and will definitely be back. Thanks again we had a blast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts