Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Mama flight makes them for turkey hunters to get there birds out of the woods. Out of paracord. I bought five last year and my buddies have all mooched them from me except one. Funny thing is they get used for everything not just that. One buddy uses it to wraparound his cross bow and rifle to pull up in his stand . My son took my orange one and snapped on to his keys that way he finds them you know how they grow legs during the night and wander off!! Nope I set them on the kitchen counter!! Who put them on the couch??:eek:. I bring them together and snap my keys on the boat .

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Namrock - we bought the same socks!! I like them!!

Reactions: Namrock

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Mama flight makes them for turkey hunters to get there birds out of the woods. Out of paracord. I bought five last year and my buddies have all mooched them from me except one. Funny thing is they get used for everything not just that. One buddy uses it to wraparound his cross bow and rifle to pull up in his stand . My son took my orange one and snapped on to his keys that way he finds them you know how they grow legs during the night and wander off!! Nope I set them on the kitchen counter!! Who put them on the couch??:eek:. I bring them together and snap my keys on the boat .
Well then, I gotta have 1!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Yes I like the orange ones that way when I drop them I find them!! Plus other hunters see the orange . I got the hey Big Rog did little Rog happen to tell you i cant find my turkey tote it was the camo one you gave me. Do you have any more???

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Namrock That is one sweet set up there!! Only problem I see is long naaaaaps in there!! Heat kicking like vandam some leftovers a diet Mountain Dew and oh I’m spreading out game over!!! See anything today ? Ahhh no I guess that they just weren’t moving today!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Truly happy for your diagnosis and quick turn around back home.

It is so humbling how a small post in LFTS garners such a wealth of prayer and good will.
That is what I love the most about our MS brothers and sisters.

I hope Santa brings you something nice and I would suggest you have him get Mrs. Flight an extra special present this year because I'd guess she was as scared as you if not more.

Stay well and thanks for the reminder to those of us who have eclipsed the 1/2 century mark to pay more attention to what our bodies are telling us.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Glad to hear they’ve got a diagnosis and a plan for treatment.

And speaking from a recent health experience...

Absolutely follow doctor’s orders and have the patience to let a “tincture of time” heal you. You can do anything you set your mind to when the goal is restoring your health!

Reactions: Flight of the arrow

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Great news, glad your out and on your way to recovering

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Something tells me that one house in the MSF community will have an extra special Christmas this year.

Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

I'll toast a full recovery and a fantastic 2021 for the Flight Family....even if it is only a coffee cup for now. ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Flight, glad to hear that the doctors figured out the problem and sent you home! Feel sorry for people in the hospital during the holidays. Nothing better than good health. Enjoy the holidays and time with the family!

61 - 80 of 97 Posts