Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the heads up about the meeting. My buddy and I both won door prizes(plus my buddy got a couple bags of spawn) and I got two ask the smart question prizes. Learned a lot about those pesky southern coho maybe I'll have to go south and try out all my new learned knowledge. I knew Dave was ontop of the game not sure if I'de give all my secerts away and I know I don't need fish bad enough to fish double dodgers.

·
Banned
10,217 Posts
John, ya missed a good one, and it was free too! Terry you are very welcome, good to see ya and meet yer sidekick John. I also got to meet Poleholder from here, that was also a pleasure.

The Best Chance team ALWAYS does a great job for our club and we get them to come about every two yrs. They are top notch guys and excellent speakers. They have done it for a long time.

I will try to anounce future meetings(those of interest) on this site when I can. It is a great way to spend a weds night(usually).

Those new shimano rigs sure looked sweet!I bet alot of guys left there last night with the trolling bug!!!:D

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya that was it thanks Spanky. I had herd about the Rodman but the southern(L.M.) names and northern(L.M.) names are sure different. I forgot I got a pair of the tickets from them too. My buddy bought one of the tackle bags so we maid out like bandits.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Had a good time and was a pleasure putting some faces to screen names. Gotta get a couple of those buffalo bills myself, i have some very similar colored spoons that have always worked well on the steelies, they seem to like those gaudy colors. I have some orange/chartruese spoons that are a bit smaller (have had them for so long i dont even rememer who makes them) that i always run on top when the monarch butterflys start migrating across the lake. That spoon got me a 18 1/2 lb. steelie several years back. That shimano roller rod may very well be my next purchase...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts