Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a problem with a electric trolling motor......found out Ken at KD outdoors was a minkota dealership......They got the parts needed ordered and even had them shipped to the house to save me Driving all the way out to them with Gas being $3.15 a gallon!!! Just another reason why to shop at a place like his!!! Could you imagine a big name store with that kind of service!!! Thanks ken...and Mike.....I will be back to give you more business whenever it is possible!! Kevin

·
Registered
402 Posts
Gee......another Thank You to KD Outdoors.......I think the members on this site in the greater Detroit area are catching on! Just stands to reason a shop like Ken's can offer the attention that customers want and need. This kind of service is all but gone. Why not spend your money at a shop like this as opposed to a big box shop where the guy / gal helping you might have possibly just finished the first chapter of "Fishing For Idiots". Don't take it personally if you work at a big box shop......I'm simply saying that a place like KD Outdoors is going to insist that anyone working there eats, drinks and breathes the outdoors....the big box shop is simply content if you know how to run an inventory and punch a few buttons.

If I've offended, forgive me in advance! If what I've written makes sense and you're in the Waterford Area, visit Ken and the fellas and buy a lure or two!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Thanx guys.....I truly appreciate the support.

Us little guys need all the help we can get...as long as we earn it.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Ninja said:
Thanx guys.....I truly appreciate the support.

Us little guys need all the help we can get...as long as we earn it.
FYI - For those of you who've not met Ken, he's not so little! LOL! :yikes:

;) Sorry Ken, couldnt resist! :D

You'll never be disappointed at KD's!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Burksee said:
FYI - For those of you who've not met Ken, he's not so little! LOL! :yikes:

;) Sorry Ken, couldnt resist! :D

You'll never be disappointed at KD's!
I resemble that remark!!!:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts