Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for the info and spot you put me on Sunday!!!Ended up with 28 fish over 8" with the largest 11"seen/lost larger ones, big fish caught on spoon with plastic bead.Big Bob didn't fare as well in the shanty town area.I will be going back this weekend so if you guys are out give me a shout on the radio. I'll bring more beer this time cause I plan on staying all day, also will bring some venison chili for lunch. PM me if you have other plans.TTYL~~~~~~~~~~><> AL:D

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
yea buddy! I got a feelin this weekend is going to be smokin,,,it's in the air,can you smell it?,,,it's going to be one of those times when you can only keep one pole in the water!,,,so Al D. is bringing the pops!,,,sounds pretty sweet to me!l,,,lol
Me and Fast Ed took a ride on the sleds this eve and ran into Msuiceman he was fishing Gregs hole ,,seems to be a pretty good guy,,
I think we are going to do a shanty move thursday I think they are going to be shallow,,,,,see you all out there!
:D

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'll be out in the same area on Saturday with IFN. That is if he can sweet talk his little lady in to it. ;) Good to meet you last Sunday Al... wished I could have stayed a little longer but a 1/2 of fishing keeps everyone at home happy.

Tight-Lines fellas!!! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts