Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I understand the grossness of waste spilling into the river. But we are animals and all water animals and fish eat, **** and piss in the water. It all turns to nutrients. If all the rivers where flowing crystal clear spring water, you wouldn’t be graphing walls of baitfish or catching the numbers of fish in the river, bay or Huron that the Saginaw river run off supports.

Be careful what you wish for on pure, clean water. This is not in any way including chemical run offs. Those need to be stopped at any cost.

·
Banned
5,180 Posts
I understand the grossness of waste spilling into the river. But we are animals and all water animals and fish eat, **** and piss in the water. It all turns to nutrients. If all the rivers where flowing crystal clear spring water, you wouldn’t be graphing walls of baitfish or catching the numbers of fish in the river, bay or Huron that the Saginaw river run off supports.

Be careful what you wish for on pure, clean water. This is not in any way including chemical run offs. Those need to be stopped at any cost.
To each their own! What's surprising is the knowledge my dogs(animals)express in their kennels. They cant stand ****ting in their own ****. I'll take "CLEANER" water any day. Genie in a bottle

·
Registered
573 Posts
It's a shame. The Flint is one of the best fisheries I have ever been blessed to cast into....it was absolutely excellent this year

61 - 66 of 66 Posts