Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Did you give your 2 week notice or just quit such a well paying job?

It could effect your benefits!!!!!:lol:

SERIOUSLY.........TYVM for all you have assisted us in!

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
Ray I have appreciated all your insight concerning the hunting/fishing laws of this state and your no nonsense approach in responding. As for the state of this site I can only attribute it to growing pains. Just in the last year I have noticed more and more of an attitude of wanting to tear down a poster instead of trying to just respond to the actual message......but I digress.

Again good luck and look forward to seeing you post in the future.......

Dan

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts
Yes, thanks Ray. Enjoy your retirement and thanks for your years of service with the DNR and your time spent here too.

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
Ray,

Thanks for all help you given all of us over the years. You've been a great resource for many of us to get the right answers to our law questions. Enjoy being "just a regular guy" on here.

Ian

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Ray, Your insights and help with understanding what might be difficult questions for us, is one of the main reasons I joined this site. Thank you and may you have a continued great retirement. You have more than earned it.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Ray,

Thank you very much for you service here as a moderator. I hope you won't be a stranger, always look forward to reading your posts.

Dean

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Thanks for all your help over the years Ray.

It was great to have your insight to pretty much any issue !

Hope you enjoy your time off.

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Isnt this a little off topic and should be moved to the soundoff fourm;)

JUST KIDDING!;) Thanks for all your help and bringing my knowledge even farther than before...THanks again boehr!

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Thanks Ray.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts