Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna say thank you to the fellow sportsman who asked me for my contact info then followed that up by sending me pack of antifreeze jig heads he made and a note apologizing for people’s comments and thanking me for my reports. I truly appreciate it and the awesome people on this site!!!! Tight Lines
upload_2019-11-20_10-2-8.png

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
So much hate for one person....kinda reminds me of the girls in grade school! If you are offended, then you know who you are!

Marty

·
Registered
636 Posts
So much hate for one person....kinda reminds me of the girls in grade school! If you are offended, then you know who you are!

Marty
I would argue its more entertainment then hate. Sometimes comedians get heckled. Lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everyone needs to grow up, this back an forth hate is pathetic
Couldn’t agree more. I simply posted something that someone from this site did for me. As a token of appreciation for the site and the person. Once again the hate comes. Just got to laugh at it

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
I taught Middle School science for 32 years. This thread sounds like I am back in the classroom and there are a bunch of 8th grade girls talking. The man was just saying THANKS. That's all and I don't even know him.
I think the point was - why so publicly?? As if he has to keep the attention on himself at all costs. Maybe someone did send a gift - maybe he bought them and took a picture - doesn't matter to me - but he just seems to crave the spotlight... Look at me, I have all these friends that send me adoring PM's and even free stuff...

Thats all I see really.

·
Premium Member
6,395 Posts
I taught Middle School science for 32 years. This thread sounds like I am back in the classroom and there are a bunch of 8th grade girls talking. The man was just saying THANKS. That's all and I don't even know him.
The man isn’t just trying to say thanks him and himself or him and his brother posted a lot of bs on a good fishing forum that people come to for advice. You must have missed all the bs reports and pics from different dates. Nobody wants that **** on here. Send that crap to facebook. Maybe you should go back and read all the crap from last year to, after 4 screen names and few different relatives he back again and was already posting back dated pics as recent. 8th grades girls huh? Because us who post honest reports don’t like bs spewed on here? Interesting

1 - 20 of 60 Posts