Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In January at 36 years old I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Today was my last Chemo treatment and I wanted to thank all the guys on here who have been praying for me. Hopefully in a month or so I will get some good news and will be cancer free. I always look forward to fall in Michigan but this year will be a special one. You guys are all great so thanks again!

·
Premium Member
11,515 Posts
In January at 36 years old I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Today was my last Chemo treatment and I wanted to thank all the guys on here who have been praying for me. Hopefully in a month or so I will get some good news and will be cancer free. I always look forward to fall in Michigan but this year will be a special one. You guys are all great so thanks again!
Here is wishing you nothing but good reports. Lots of fish out there with your name on them. Just keep a stiff upper lip and pray for the best. There are a lot of good doctors doing wonders that were unheard of just 20 years ago. I know first hand after being the recipient of a triple bypass just 2 years ago. My own father would not have been able to have that kind of a second chance so just keep your trust in God and look forward to the future.:grouphug:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Wishing you all the best on your cancer free ! We can only hope and pray one day soon they will find a easier cure for cancer. We have a close friend who had the same cancer as yours and he's been cancer free now for ten years. Best wishes for you and your family .

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Glad your doing fine

I kind of know what you went thru as I had colon surgery this summer , going back in a few week for a colonoscopy and hope they find nothing

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I have leaned heavily on God, family and friends this year. Makes you feel pretty good with all the support. Bob, I am really looking forward to jigging the river with you this fall. Ready2fish I pray all goes well for you.

·
Premium Member
30,124 Posts
Great to hear Josh:) looking forward to some perch in with you, and a toast to your good health now:D

·
Premium Member
11,515 Posts
Thanks guys. I have leaned heavily on God, family and friends this year. Makes you feel pretty good with all the support. Bob, I am really looking forward to jigging the river with you this fall. Ready2fish I pray all goes well for you.
Get prepared, this month will go fast if this summer is any indication.:dizzy:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Wishing you all the best. Cancer touches all of us, my father had prostate cancer and has been free for 5 years now. Good luck and better yet, good fishing!

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Many happy days on the water to you! Lost my dad to cancer last week and plan on spending more days with family and friends on the water and in the woods in the future. Life is way to short! Good luck to you.

·
Premium Member
11,515 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Prayers continue for you and your family.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts