Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I owned a cabin half way between bonds falls and Paulding for almost 20 years, it was on 45 , it had a big sand pit on it near the road. I spent a lot of time hunting and fishing there, some times 4 to 6 weeks after I retired in 85. caught a lot of trout on the stream that pass's thru paulding from the flume from bonds falls, here is a photo of my son and a X taken at Bonds falls 20 years ago. I have a lot of memories there

·
Registered
108 Posts
Steve,

You probably know or have met my father in law Frank, as in Franks Bait & Tackle at the end of Bond Falls Road & 45. He had to close down the bait shop operation last year with his bad hip. But he is getting a replacement in a few weeks so who knows he might open it back up.

I will head up with the family in tow late June/early July for 2 weeks or so. Hopefully we can share some fish tales before then.

Kevin

·
Registered
649 Posts
Steve,

My family has vacationed at bond falls for 25+ years. We stayed at Running Bear cabins most years. I also have a lot of memories from that area. We take a picture at the base of the falls every year. Unfortunately, I can't make it this year because my wife is due in june. The rest of my family will be there as usual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts