1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
77 Posts
It said in the article anti-hunters are going to try to show up in large numbers to voice their displeasure. Any hunters plan on attending? I tell you what, if we could find suitable areas to hunt (like Oakland University Property) the biggest deer in the state would be killed here. I have seen two 180-190 class bucks in the last month here in Rochester Hills.

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
But I believe it...what a bunch of idiots anti-hunters and the Rochester City board sound like. I bet the DNR just loves having to deal with and put up with clowns like that.

I remember when they tried to ban trapping in Traverse City a few years ago. Someone had been trapping the beavers that were flooding the streets around Kids Creek and the anti-hunters got all wound up about it. By the time they had all their paperwork lined up, their protesters lined up, the newspapers and tv stations lined up, and actually held the meeting, all the beavers had been trapped out...LOL

Then the DNR showed up and told them they didn't have the right to ban trapping without the cooperation of the DNR-and they weren't about to cooperate, they said, unless the people of TC had decided they wanted to wear scuba gear to work...LOL

A couple of weeks later when the weather cooled off, skunks inundated the neighborhoods, stinking up the whole town. Then everybody, including the antis-wanted those skunks DEAD.

LOL

As far as I know the beavers are still getting trapped in TC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts