Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ted all the way. I think he said some things he shouldn't have but. But when obama wouldn't let him go to a navy seals funeral. When it was in his "will" to have Ted there if he died in action. Well I would have said some things to

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
659 Posts
What laws has he broke double dong ?:lol:[/QUOTE

Hunting Laws oh spice breath!
In reguards to this thread, His latest statement,what laws have been broken. Doubledong?.:lol: Need I explain further. Sounds like your pretty jealus of this mans money and succes. If you want to bash the guy just do it. By the way what is your political affiliation?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
At least when the s.s. stops by the Nuge's place on Thursday as part of a investagation into what he said and what he was really saying/or meaning, at least the guy is gonna have backstraps on the grill and a cooler full of chilled beverages!!!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I am not jealous of Teds buffoonery. Yours either. If you think that Teds your hero , than buy a gitar and learn how to scream.

If you or I threatened the president , we would be in court , like right now.
Even if we veiled it like Uncle Ted did.
I'm not going to say that he broke any laws this time , I just feel that his flip flop morals make for good comic relief.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I am not jealous of Teds buffoonery. Yours either. If you think that Teds your hero , than buy a gitar and learn how to scream.

If you or I threatened the president , we would be in court , like right now.
Even if we veiled it like Uncle Ted did.
I'm not going to say that he broke any laws this time , I just feel that his flip flop morals make for good comic relief.
We would be hoping to be in court, we would more likely be in gitmo

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
659 Posts
At least when the s.s. stops by the Nuge's place on Thursday as part of a investagation into what he said and what he was really saying/or meaning, at least the guy is gonna have backstraps on the grill and a cooler full of chilled beverages!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Maybe He should Have a handfull of columbian hookers hanging around to help them with their tenderloin :lol::lol:

·
Banned
4,171 Posts
Apparently no one in this country has ever heard the phrase "you can have my gun when you can pry my cold dead fingers from it". Well, no one other than Ted, but leave it to the media to take it all out of context and get their panties in a bunch.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
For me wasting everyone's time even discussing this has been.
Ted hasn't been relevant since the 1970's . Now its just another poop parade to make noise.
I'm out.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Who is paying you guys to rip the Nuge? At least he has the nards to spit in the face of the buffoonery going on in this country.

I suppose you support the Democrats who are definitely trying to take your gun rights away.

Go put your opinions on the Pot Smoking forums where people may give a care what you say.:xzicon_sm

Reactions: itchn2fish

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Who is paying you guys to rip the Nuge? At least he has the nards to spit in the face of the buffoonery going on in this country.

I suppose you support the Democrats who are definitely trying to take your gun rights away.

Go put your opinions on the Pot Smoking forums where people may give a care what you say.:xzicon_sm
If you support Ted so strongly then you are one of the guys who need his guns taken away ! :lol::lol:

I'll Probably see you on the evening news with a swat team outside the trailer.:yikes: :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

On behalf of the many, many lifelong hunters who have done more than their share to represent hunting as an ethical practice of good conservation....

·
Registered
10 Posts

That's the kind of response I usually get from my posts.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts