Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Two more to go. Got my bird! My smallest so far but getting late in the season figured I better shoot unless I want to take a chance at tag soup. Had another great opportunity for bow hunter but came up with only a tail feather to show for it lol. Will be in the woods shortly to try and finish it off

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Premium Member
31,781 Posts
Uh, last i knew we had 5/6 birds down for the season..where is everybody's submissions? Come one fellas we can't let these guys forget we are contenders!!
Contenders? We would have had to considered it, to have forgotten it. Relax. ;)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Man........ You guys are taking sandbagging to the extreme.

·
Premium Member
31,781 Posts
Ya not sure whats going on....I know we all got birds....Sorry fellas hopefully next year we can get the team more involved.
Tagged out and only 2 birds entered correctly and a third "entered" without pics. This is pitiful, absolutely pitiful. :sad:
You and killingrill should consider dumping your "teammates" next year. ;)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yep, time for a retooling.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Tagged out and only 2 birds entered correctly and a third "entered" without pics. This is pitiful, absolutely pitiful. :sad:
You and killingrill should consider dumping your "teammates" next year. ;)
C'mon guys play nice every once in a while. Things happen, o well....I found out bassburner lost his phone, and unfortunately the pics of his bird were lost before he could post........we'll be back next year, hopefully a little more involved.

·
Premium Member
31,781 Posts
I was being nice.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.