Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
What has happened to Team Turnarouond??? No birds, 2 posts.......

I guess it's good that your realized that if you can't back it up you might as well shut it down.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We r lucky! We don't communicate through MS. We actually have two birds down. Past on several already! U guys r real lucky my buddy didnt join the team. It woulf be game over. I got my eye on a double bearded monster, just waiting on the right moment to strike!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Premium Member
9,093 Posts
We r lucky! We don't communicate through MS. We actually have two birds down. Past on several already! U guys r real lucky my buddy didnt join the team. It woulf be game over. I got my eye on a double bearded monster, just waiting on the right moment to strike!

We dont communicate through MS...........

ITS A MS CONTEST DUDE!!

Why even join if your not going to post pics of your birds and tell the stories??? The FUN of this contest is to see how all are doing!!! SHEESH!!!:dizzy:

·
Premium Member
31,795 Posts
Oh they're a vicious bunch these turkey competitors... ;)
I got scolded once for making fun of a kid's helmet on the bus one day, so I'm gun shy.:evilsmile:lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
I got scolded once for making fun of a kid's helmet on the bus one day, so I'm gun shy.:evilsmile:lol::lol:

So that was you! I'll have you know I am no longer required to wear a helmet while operating or as a passenger of a motor vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
764 Posts
So that was you! I'll have you know I am no longer required to wear a helmet while operating or as a passenger of a motor vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL.

Sorry guys this year has been weird for us.....not meaning to be out of the competition in a sense....a lot of season yet to go looking forward to seeing the good birds!

Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Oh they're a vicious bunch these turkey competitors... ;)

I was just making sure you guys were still breathing.:evilsmile

·
Premium Member
31,795 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Nice!!!!!! I'm stepping it up this weekend! Only been in the woods with a gun a couple times. Been trying to get a newbie a bird. Came very close but having a hard time getting him to pull the trigger. He is a young who needs nothing less then perfect lmao

Good Luck out there this weekend! I'm looking to get into my first out of state bird, so I'll be in touch!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.