Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
well I made it out this morning and set upon a field that hasn't been planted yet. didn't hear any birds at first but ended up seeing a jake, several hens, and then a tom. but he wasn't interested in my decoys or calls cause he was with 2 hens, watched him strut for 45 min. had a goose with chicks walk up to me on the edge of the field, go figure, after he left with his hens I made it in to get some bug spray at the house cause the skeeters tore me up. went back out to the edge of another field 25 yards in the treeline and let out a few yelps.tthe cover was already too thick with the fresh green up but what the hell.with in 5 mins I had a coyote eye to eye with me at 20 yards. he was to my side and as I tried to move he got nervous and snuck out of there. after that the skeeters buzzing by my ears muffled the sound of any turkey in the area so I called it a day. but a lot of fun and my hopes are high for being plan B. gonna try again tommarrow.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey Capt. Empire, thought we someone said we had 5 tagged out. The scoring thread shows us at 4. Any info on this?
I sent Jayzbird a pm, he needs to put his pics on the successful hunter thread to get it scored. Have not heard anything from him since he posted his pics on this thread?

Chromelander, any luck yet. Getting close to the end...

Chromelander, Jayzbird check in with us....

Some big numbers up there, but a couple good birds and we could still be in the running, or at least post a respectable score...

·
Premium Member
31,781 Posts
Some big numbers up there, but a couple good birds and we could still be in the running, or at least post a respectable score...

Yup! A couple of 90 pt birds and you'll tie Spring Chunder. :evil:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
I sent Jayzbird a pm, he needs to put his pics on the successful hunter thread to get it scored. Have not heard anything from him since he posted his pics on this thread?

Chromelander, any luck yet. Getting close to the end...

Chromelander, Jayzbird check in with us....

Sorry guys! Posted pics tonight. Been crazy busy and sorta forgot to post pics.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.